Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tis the season to be shiesty

So I get it. One can never have enough $, especially during this "joyous" season of "giving". We all wanna make sure our kids, spouses, family and friends have enough goodies from jolly ol' St. Nick and whatnot. HOWEVER! Shoplifting rings aren't the way to get this money! [although I highly doubt these people are doing what they're doing to earn money to buy their kids some Monster High dolls, or an Xbox 360] I work in a special kinda area where shoplifting and Tom Foolery is basically common practice. During the regular year, people steal b/c they want the product. During the Christmas season, people get up to some fuckery in order to get cash. Unfortunately for them, we don't give cash for product w/o receipt (aka: STOLEN SHIT). So they've devised ways to syphen cash out of us without any actual dollar bills leaving our register. I don't really wanna get into what they're doing, aka: my conspiracy theories, but it's a pretty luctrative business and it pisses me ALL the way off. We've lost the better half of $700 in one week. And obviously that counts against us and our payroll. So basically, losing that money cost us 3.5 hrs of payroll. Do you know what that is? That's me, having to cut a full shift from one of my associates who wants to make money they HONEST way. I really wanna come across the counter, grab these people and shake them while informing them that their lifestyle is hurting people who want to make a legit living. I mean, let's think about it from a part-timers perspective. You get maybe 2-3 three hour shifts a week. We get hit, and I have to cut one of your shifts, leaving you at 1-2 three hour shifts. Then our dear friend Uncle Sam comandeers the taxes out of your paycheck, portions of which will go to welfare, food stamps, and low income housing, which these thieving bitches undoubtedly take advantage of. So my part-timers are paying these peoples way, not once but twice. It's unreal, and completely shameful. It has affected ME to the point that I'm DREAMING about this shit! This moring, I dreamed that I was in the store by myself and all of them came with welfare checks to cash! I am officially going crazy. I'm over it b/c not only is this bullshit hurting my part timers, how in the fuck am I supposed to bonus? We all bust our asses to make money and then we randomly are set back $300, which is NOT easy to make back up. All I can do, and have been doing, is praying for these bitches. Even though they piss me all the way off, I know there's nothing I can do, and being angry isn't going to change their behaviors. WHEW! OK. I feel a tiny bit better getting that off my chest. Stay tuned, there will undoubtedly be a rant about dentists, as I am headed there in the next 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment